Our client is a leading digital content/media provider and they are looking for a User Experience Designer (UX) to join their team. As an experienced UX Designer, you’ll be responsible for the user experience for the digital products and services across the product life cycle; from information gathering and concept development, to producing wire frames and UX deliverables. You will work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders, in the digital team and wider business. You will be responsible for designing and developing outstanding products and services and your expertise will ensure the UX output meets usability, accessibility, design and quality standards.
During your practice you’ll apply user-centred approaches to address complex design problems and provide solid design solutions. You will have a portfolio of case studies that demonstrate your approach and showcase that you know when to conduct suitable analysis or evaluations to help define problems that need solving.
As the suitable candidate you will have the following essential skills & experience:
• Understand user experience and user centred design best practices and apply those practices to achieve user & business goals
• Advanced skills in prototyping and mapping tools (e.g. Axure, Omnigraffle, Sketch)
• Collaborative approach to creating engaging UX solutions both with business and Product Design and Development teams
• Comfortable communicating to a range of audiences, from presenting work to wider teams to defining the detailed UX with Designers and Developers
• Excellent analytical skills & Experienced in using analytics to drive decisions.
• Creative, with strong organisational and project management skills.
• Motivated self starter; problem solver, enjoys creating something new.Action orientated with a clear focus on delivery.
• Proven ability in dealing with and presenting to senior management teams
• Experience of working within a fast-paced and deadline-focused environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
If this sounds like a role in which you could add real value from day one, as well grow and developing your skills for the future, don't hesitate to call or email me for a confidential chat about next steps, I'd love to see an up to date CV ad case study portfolio as well as a covering note detailing your relevant experience.