Vitamin T is currently in search of a UX Architect for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term opportunity!
We are seeking a passionate advocate for user experience to join our company. A key collaborator with Strategy, Creative Design, and IT Development functions. The User Experience (UX) Architect is responsible for designing user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes, and other user experience documents, which will serve as the foundation for our design and development efforts. Through research, analysis, definition, and documentation, the UX Architect designs customer-centric experiences that encourage user engagement, influence customer behavior, deepen customer relationships, strengthen client brands, and drive profitability. The UX Architect will work closely with clients and business analysts to help translate business requirements into innovative informational B2B sites.
• Develop comprehensive user experience requirements, definitions, and documentation for Marketing Services digital (websites, mobile apps, email campaigns) and offline properties
o Identify and utilize best practices and industry standards in web, email, and mobile app design
o Create user experience roadmaps
o Clearly define navigation, content, and functionality through visually appealing, highly usable documentation.
o Create user experience documentation including, but not limited to, sitemaps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, scenario diagrams, use cases and user personas
o Participate in user research and usability testing
• Work collaboratively with the Client Services, Creative, and IT Development teams
o Consult with clients and senior account leads to determine client needs
o Develop user experience strategies in support of these client needs through the application of best practices, customer insights and proprietary processes, diagnostic tools and design solutions
o Participate primarily at a tactical level on the execution of initiatives to align user experience and business goals
o Consult in the design and development stages of projects to ensure the user experience vision is carried out
o Develop user experience strategies through the application of best practices, customer insights, proprietary processes, diagnostic tools, and design solutions
• Present user experience documentation in a compelling way to the User Experience team and the extended project team
• Stay current on industry trends and best practices
• Potential for more vertically-integrated work in delivering the UX strategy through hands-on design and coding work as necessary
• Willing to travel for client meetings and user research.
• Experience with client meetings and presentations
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• BA/BS in related field of study or equivalent work experience
• Is a self-starter, able to work independently, learn quickly and deal well with ambiguous situations
• Can produce a portfolio of published work for review as a part of the application process
• Well versed in cutting-edge principles in User Interface design and HTML/CSS web development, ideally with hands on experience in graphic design and coding for the web
• 3-5 years Internet experience, a solid understanding of online user experience design, and knowledge about leading theories regarding human computer interaction and usability
• 3-5 years direct involvement in the design and/or development of websites, mobile apps, and other interactive experiences
• Strong computer skills (Adobe Creative Suite including XD or similar prototyping software, Microsoft Office Suite) and the ability to create documents that can easily be shared electronically to a wide, cross-platform audience
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Communicate clearly and concisely through both written and verbal means
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards