Our client is a leading workers insurance and personal injury claims specialist looking to create a world class customer experience through customer centred design methodologies. The scope of the role involves working with agile development teams to re-design a customer-facing portal aimed at improving process and business efficiencies.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager and working as the sole design resource on the project, you will have accountability for user research to define customer needs, design product UI and interactions of digital solutions from concept through to implementation and iteration, and conduct testing of design concepts.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand key requirements of the project
- Partnering with Project Managers and Developers to oversee the visual design and user experience of the product from concept through to launch
- Design product UI and interactions
- Conduct comprehensive customer research (user testing, interviews, surveys etc) to inform product improvements and recommendations
- Use research findings to develop concepts and translate into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes
This is a project-based freelance role that will likely take between 3/4 months. Further projects may be available following successful delivery of the initial product. Offices are based in Sydney CBD, close to public transport.
For further information, or to register your interest, please contact Lee Shorter on (02) 8288 8288 or email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org