Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with novel products and experiences. Collect and analyze user behavior via qualitative and quantitative methods (e.g., interviews, usability lab studies and surveys). Work with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research. Evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
Top Daily Responsibilities
1. Conduct Research
2. Create research scripts
3. Meet and communicated with
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- The ability operate in a very fast-paced environment.
- Ensure effective communication of research findings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders from different disciplines and levels
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- BA/BS in human computer interaction, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information science or related field
- Experience managing complex projects involving many stakeholder groups
- Experience with advertising-facing products or advertising experience is a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs