As a Research Assistant, you'll have the opportunity to support our research activities in developing innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products that touch the entire suite of products.
You will primarily be assisting and/or conducting in-lab usability studies in lab. You will also be assisting other researchers with data analysis, reporting, and project logistics.
We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Under the guidance of senior UXRs, plan and moderate usability testing sessions for small iterative topics.
2. Assist senior UXRs with data analysis on large scale research projects (e.g. diary studies, surveys).
3. Assist in preparing user research activities (setting up the usability lab, helping with logistics for large research projects, etc).
* Administer questionnaires and surveys.
* Analyze qualitative & quantitative data.
* Communicate findings from studies to the research lead and product teams.
* Create written and visual reports (including creating graphs, highlight videos, slide decks etc.) Assist with taking notes during user study sessions.
* B.A./B.S. (completed) or M.A/M.S./Ph.D. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Social Sciences, HCI, Computer Science, Product Design, or other field emphasizing human behavior; or in lieu of degree, some related work experience.
* 1+ years experience in user or product research
* Experience moderating user studies including usability studies and user interviews
* Experience with project management or overseeing project logistics
* Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks.
* Interest in building/advancing a career in user experience research.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
Nice to haves:
* Experience with data analysis in Excel, Google Sheets, or R
* Experience with Userzoom, UserTesting.com, or equivalent online user research platform
* Technical aptitude, familiarity with the design process and basic graphic and video editing tools preferred.
* Knowledge of basic statistical concepts preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs