Our healthcare client is looking for a User Experience Project Manager to manage both the intake of project requests and UX initiated projects and manage expectations, define scope and timelines, develop schedules, and support the UX team in helping to define strategic requirements and benefits for the project. Work cross-functionally across various departments to manage stakeholder engagement and resolve conflicts. Manage the execution of projects, working with the business, IT and marketing project teams, to ensure project needs and objectives are clearly communicated and teams have all necessary documentation and assets to fulfill the needs of the project. Monitor project timelines, budgets, and scope to ensure all projects deliver stated scope on-time and on-budget.
Required Job Qualifications:
*Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology, Management, or related fields.
* 4 years of experience in project management.
* Knowledge of the best practices for project management and business research.
* Must be able to demonstrate ability to lead and manage multiple projects.
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external project teams.
* Experience identifying and mitigating project risks and be accountable for the successful delivery of projects.
*Knowledge of digital technology.
*Knowledge of Agile/Scrum delivery methodology.
*Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
*Organizational skills and attention to detail.
*Experience building working relationships across all levels of the organization.
*Demonstrated experience with usability concepts and various qualitative and quantitative user research methodologies.
*Experience with user-centered design theory and can apply study findings to a range of past projects.
*Experience with wire framing, rapid prototyping, and other related design tools (e.g. Axure, Visio).