Awesome financial app seeks UX Lead! Our client's app was acquired by a huge financial brand and is looking for deep product experience in their role!
Please see description below and apply with resume/portfolio!
User Experience Lead:
The User Experience Lead is a user-centered, innovative designer who is committed to creating beautifully simple experiences, and delightful moments of interaction. The Lead can think through complex flows, balance user needs and business needs, and make the complex feel simple. This is a hands on role—the Lead is expected to create design work, as well as inspire and guide junior designers. The Lead will help define and drive the future of the company's product experience from awareness to long-term engagement, and for customers, the field, and the home office.
What we'd like to see:
• Four+ years experience designing interfaces for large-scale digital experiences and applications.
• An extreme passion for understanding the user, and a strong communicator of the user’s perspective throughout the design process.
• An understanding that UX is more than just UI, but includes all user-centered design activities from research, concepting, flows, sitemaps wireframes, prototypes, annotations, and more.
• Extensive knowledge of best in class interaction design patterns across a variety of platforms, and the drive to push beyond and to create visionary work.
• A love of good design craft, and a sensitivity to the basic of graphic design.
• A track record of working collaboratively with other designers, researchers, engineers, and product owners.
• Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision and anything else needed to get the job done.
• A strong online portfolio available for viewing.