- A solid understanding of web design and user experience is still important for this position. We are not looking for someone who is a pure developer.
• Works with IT programmers when needed to develop work on the COF/COAF site.
• Supports new technology such as Point Roll.
• Works independently on web projects when the task is design intensive and not copy intensive.
- Concept and communicate ideas for numerous designs
- Produce clean, technically accurate files
- Produce effective design
- Timely and accurate archival of Capital One assets(also assigning attributes)
- Understand and apply the basics of creative and business strategy
- Work with Creative Director, Copywriter and Producer to produce designs that are both compelling and cost-effective
- Create final art for presentations and assist in Creative Presentations
- Create final art and files to be given to Developer
- Manage numerous projects at one time
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
- Effectively communicate design specifications to Developer
- Understanding of Capital One and LOB business strategy and how it relates to Creative One
- Share knowledge and experience across LOBs
- Act as a proactive leader on the team, LOB and beyond, and help influence decisions
- Make Creative Presentations when applicable
- Work with vendors (stock photo house, photographer, etc) when necessary
- Understand overall budget constraints of projects
- Optimize graphics for web publishing
- Proficient in Mac based Photoshop, ImageReady/Fireworks, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design, html production and web process.
- Will be held accountable for the technical accuracy of their own work.
- Able to complete tasks independently and as part of a team.
- Possess effective communication of ideas/development of presentation skills.
- Ability to manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects.
- Perform effectively in a demanding work environment and show resiliency to stress.
- Strong graphic design knowledge/skill
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Information design
Candidate MUST have an online portfolio submitted to be considered for this position.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs