The Information Architect will be responsible for audience discovery and user research, information architecture, wireframe design, applying patterns to new content domains and features, and involvement in testing efforts to evaluate designs.
Designs the organization of content and flow of the web user experience for large and complex content domains. Develop effective content organization structures and taxonomies that meet business, project, and design goals, based on research, standards, and guidelines.
Designs, conducts, and analyzes research studies to investigate audience perceptions and behaviors, and reports on findings and recommendations to inform and evaluate design.
Collaborate with colleagues in other functional groups (e.g., Content Strategy, Creative, Technology, Product Management) to deliver user experience design for intranet portal.
Create IA and user experience documentation and contribute to the development of processes and best practices.
Must be able to work with clients in a participatory manner and explain and advocate for user centered design.
• 3+ years experience in Information Architecture (IA), Interaction Design, User Experience Design, or related fields.
• Knowledge of information design, user interface design principles, and web design.
• Proficient using Microsoft Visio for wire-framing.
• Knowledge of, as well as hands-on experience with, user interface evaluation techniques including usability testing desirable.
• Intranet and/or portal experience preferred.
• Experience with iRise desirable.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs