Aquent is currently sourcing for a UX Designer courtesy of one of our well-established clients local to the Bloomington, MN area. The ideal candidate will have a solid portfolio showing projects where design elements were created and iterated based on consumer feedback. Due to the Agile nature of these projects, our client is seeking an individual with a strong background delivering Information Architecture and Design Artifacts.Our client seeks a passionate, collaborative, and outgoing candidate to join our fast-paced group. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail throughout the lifecycle of a project, and conduct quality assurance to ensure final product meets UX standards. You will be responsible for creating all UX deliverables for our in-store Order Management application. Work consists of tablet, desktop, and mobile applications that exist within our retail locations across the U.S. Our end users are clients' internal staff/employees.
Collaboration is at the center of how we develop experiences and you will be able to hold conversations with, and present to, business analysts, business stakeholders, project managers, UX peers, and developers. You should also be comfortable working across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to self-define tasks, deadlines, and next steps as needed.
- Produce a variety of UX deliverables for both information architecture and visual design.
- Must understand mobile first and be proficient in designing exclusively for touch devices.
- Be responsible for creating flows and wireframes to depict interaction solutions that are inline with business and IT requirements.
- Be responsible for designing solutions and delivering assets that adhere the Retail Visual Design Language, used to guide all design decisions for our Retail applications
- Able to quickly and seamlessly move between designing for different platforms and fully understand the nuances between all.
- Ability to work with business product owners, IT developers, business analysts, and other project resources.
- Ability to translate business requirements and strategy documents into simple, concise and compelling solutions.
- Ability to present UX work and findings to a variety of audience, including business product owners, IT resources, and senior leaders in the Best Buy enterprise.
- Perform UX quality assurance against developed applications and log defects with development teams.
- Collaborate with other UX resources to deliver the optimal UX solution based on requirements.