Fortune 500 company is seeking a UX Designer to craft experiences for any channel or platform. You will act as a leader in the creation of business and consumer product experiences for different channels and platforms, working with senior UX leaders and managers.
You draw on your thorough knowledge of the UX lifecycle (research, concepting, iterative design, testing) to help lead the definition and creation of innovative solutions that address customer needs and marry them with business goals in a scalable, strategic way.
• Play a senior role in the delivery outstanding experiences and results, working collaboratively within a cross-disciplinary team that includes UX, visual design, and content.
• Leverage your talent for UX and Design Thinking to contribute to holistic experiences that solve for user needs and business goals
• Drive design discussions and collaborative sessions with teams and stakeholders, helping generate concepts and inspire peers and teams.
• Deliver high fidelity schematics, workflows, interaction storyboards, and design deliverables that guide creative, content, and development efforts.
• Formally and informally lead small teams around discreet threads, helping peers and junior contributors to raise the bar of their delivery
• Confidently present design decisions to teams and stakeholders, articulating and rationalizing needs against user insights and business goals.
• Assist in the planning and estimating of design activities, participating in broader workstream coordination and expectation setting.
• Maintain an awareness of industry and UX trends, sharing with peers and the broader community and leveraging them within the design lifecycle