Our client is seeking an experienced UX Designer to be responsible for both creating and evolving the digital transformation of the front-line operations. As a forward-thinker, a rule breaker, and willing to challenge and provoke new ways of connecting with their airport Customer Service Agents (CSAs) you’ll be leading the charge in creating a mobile-first strategy for interacting with their customers to create an exceptional in-airport experience. As a user-experience designer, you will perform evaluative research to identify how their Agents are currently working with and using products developed by the mobile operations team. You will also analyze workflow tasks, develop task flows, produce wireframes and prototypes, as well as help define the visual style for their suite of digital products. This position requires strong organization and communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively across related teams. You’ll also need to be deeply passionate about getting to know the CSAs, support our empathy for their work environment and needs, and help us create great product experiences for them while balancing the goals and requirements of the business. The candidate will work closely with a team of UX Researchers, Product Managers and Engineers in a mainly agile delivery environment. The User Experience Designer will report to the User Experience Manager.
- Conduct user research and observe front-line employee behavior
- Develop and evaluate prototypes with stakeholders to see how they map to various business and CSA needs
- Be an end-user advocate, driving user needs and goals into both creative and pragmatic design solutions
- Work directly with UX Researchers and engineers to maintain the integrity of the user experience, communicating using various methods
- Recruit and schedule usability participants for research studies.
- Generate ideas in the form of site maps, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, rough sketches, flow diagrams, or comps to clearly communicate interaction concepts
- Assist the creative and product teams in ideation exercises to push the boundaries of the future of user needs and interactions
- Stay on top of the latest industry trends and mobile OS releases
- Create design specifications (i.e., redlines and style guides)
- Participate in the creative execution of ideas and concepts