One of our premier Fortune 500 and Financial clients is looking for a dynamic mid-level UX Interaction Designer for their Roseland, NJ office. This is a 6 month contract opportunity with an option for temp-to-perm. The UX team is in the Financial Group Insurance sector that is responsible for their new and innovative user site that is being upgraded to be simplified and intuitive to drive increased engagement and the user experience for the end user. (Case Studies and or also full Online Portfolio REQUIRED)
The UX Designer will be join a dynamic customer experience team committed to building the future of Workplace Benefits. The client is looking for a passionate, talented UX designer with a great UI sense who will create sketches, wireframes, mockups, experience maps using both “Sketch” & Invision" software applications. You will collaborate closely across departments with graphic designers, UX Researchers, and engineers to deliver experiences that engagement on our B2B and B2C customers alike.
Position Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 2-5 years of experience in UX design and graphic / visual design required.
- Adept at a variety of UX design practices •
- Strong heuristic (HCI) background prefer:
- Ability to recognize awkward digital user experiences and offer solutions.
- Incorporate insights gleaned from customer feedback, site metrics, usability testing, surveys, and insights
- Proficient with software applications including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Invision.
- Work within a centralized digital style guide & branding parameters.
- Good oral, written, analytic, presentation and communication skills:
- Front-end coding ability a plus: HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap. Knowledge of atomic design frameworks a plus.
- Lean UX, Design thinking a plus
- Experience with UserTesting platform a plus.
- Understanding of group or individual insurance, financial services, healthcare or other highly regulated industries and experience with multi-channel customer platforms
- Ability to roll up ones sleeves and be hands-on and proactive