User Experience Designer
As part of the Global Marketing Digital Experience team, you will be changing our conversation and interactions with our customers in digital channels; to give them the targeted content, tools, and products that they need to be successful in their professional lives.
You will be the product owner for customer facing web and mobile projects. Your work will engage users, generate ecommerce, enable online customer self-service and deliver delightful user experiences. We are a highly collaborative culture, you will work with internal partners to lead projects through discovery, prototyping, presentation, and translation of details to front end designers for implementation.
- Act as Agile product owner for multiple digital design projects
- Work with key stakeholders to determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, interactive prototypes, design mockups, and specifications as needed
- Communicate user scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
- Analyze and interpret website analytics
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Oversee the creation and evolution our UX pattern library for use across digital channels.
- Collaborate with the Brand / Creative team to adhere to brand guidelines
- Conduct user testing and voice of customer research activity
- Collaborate with software and system developers across the organization to evolve and adhere to established corporate design patterns
- 10+ years of cumulative experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- 3+ years of experience in a Senior, Lead, or Mentoring role for a design team
- Large agency or consultancy experience, or Fortune 1000 level corporate marketing/design experience
- Extensive online portfolio of demonstrated work including responsive design
- Ability to create wireframes and interactive prototypes as well as visual design comps that demonstrate clean, user-focused modern web design
- Advanced understanding of Information Architecture principles across multiple form factors
- Strong working knowledge of Axure, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, Adobe XD and/or other associated prototyping tools
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and/or other associated design tools
- Strong working knowledge of UserZoom, Adobe Target and/or other associated user testing tools
- Adept at integrating industry analysis and on-domain analytics into design rationale and success validation criteria
- Bachelor’s in Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, User Experience Design or related degree.
- Master’s in Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, User Experience Design or related degree is nice to have but not required.