Vitamin T is currently in search of a User Experience/Interaction Designer for our client in Ann Arbor. This is an onsite long term opportunity!
· Work closely with developers, UX researchers, product management, and customers to create high-level mockups and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas.
· Lead brainstorming and sketching exercises to generate ideas with the larger development team and guide the design direction.
· Participate in working sessions to refine agile user stories representing user experience success criteria.
· Participate in user research to better understand user needs and behaviors and to test the effectiveness of designs.
· Help establish and document design patterns for use across the various products.
· Minimum 3 years of experience designing user interfaces
· Fluent understanding of and experience in user-centered design and interaction design principles
· Ability to design simple and elegant solutions for complex problems
· Experience with wireframing, creating mockups, and interactive prototyping using design tools such as Axure, OmniGraffle, Visio, etc.
· Experience with UX in an agile development environment
· Ability to work independently and collaborate with teams
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Knowledge of (or desire to learn about) networks and network security
· Portfolio with samples for recent work (wireframes, mockups, prototypes, process flows) showing candidate’s contributions, not necessarily the finished product
· Experience with responsive design
· Experience designing interfaces for enterprise products
· Understanding of networking and network security concepts
· Familiarity with software development concepts and processes
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors Engineering, Visual Design, or a related field
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Brandon at email@example.com (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards