Our downtown Chicago, national retail client is looking for an Information Architect to develop web, mobile and cross channel user experience designs. Wire framing / prototyping / solutions approximately is 75% of the work. Collaboration with product team and other stakeholders approximately 25%.
- Location: Downtown Chicago
- 1 year contract
- Portfolios / work samples must include click through interactive prototypes
- Experience in transactional ecommerce is required Experience with ATG is preferred
- Creates prototypes, process flows, wireframes, and design specifications. Works with Business Analysts in the development of use cases required to document business rules and expected online customer behaviors.
- Participates in and analyzes user research and usability test results. Seeks out consumer data and web analytics when developing experience solutions.
- Participates in project reviews; collaborates with the User Experience group in the development of, promotion of, and compliance to, experience design standards.
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of experience in eCommerce or other customer-facing digital experiences
- Experience interacting with creative teams, business owners and/or technical teams
- Experience participating in, and defining, user experience processes and best practices
- Experience with page design / wireframing programs, such as Axure and Adobe Creative Suite