The User Experience Design Project Manager focuses on leading local and virtual project teams. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Managing client expectations, Estimating and scoping opportunities and projects, Defining project plans, and Successfully managing projects to align with the defined scope, budget, and timeline. Additional Responsibilities: Coordinate deliverable reviews with team and client, Project budgets and statuses on a weekly basis, and Drive communication with the project team and client. No management is required beyond the project management.
Position is contract to hire (review at 90 days and then potentially convert to full-time) ideally but will consider someone who wants contract for at least 3-6 months or longer depending on candidate.
Within 2-3 weeks after interviewing and completion of background check.
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Bachelors Degree
• Project Manager with at least 8-10+ years of experience in managing UX/UI Design projects
• Experience working in an agency and/or doing consulting.
• Experience leading bigger projects/engagements – 2M-5M range.
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment with constant changes.
• Technology experience or technical knowledge.
• Comfortable working in an environment that is more fluid and not structured.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Technical Experience – MS Platform, Open Source, do not need a developer background.
• Experience should include Mobile, IOS, Android, and/or Windows.
• Plus to have worked in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
• Experience in any or all of the following is a plus: Energy.
• Travel required: 20% or less generally.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs