** 12 MONTH CONTRACT **
Are you passionate about designing remarkable customer experiences that leverage technology in productive and meaningful ways? Do you want to help grow an iconic, global brand that enables millions of people to accomplish amazing things?
As theTechnical Copywriter for the UX team, you will combine your passions for frictionless user experiences and brand storytelling to create memorable, omni-channel brand experiences. You will be challenged to solve communication problems and create engaging experiences across a diverse range of channels including digital, mobile and bank branches. You will be mentored and/or supervised by experienced creative leaders on large projects and expected to coach and inspire other creatives on a regular basis.
You will be expected to lead by example by constantly developing your own craft skills and staying ahead of new communication trends and techniques. You will also be empowered to build trusted relationships with internal stakeholders through regular engagement and creative presentations.
The responsibilities of a Technical Copywriter include:
• Invent and inspire customer experiences and brand narratives that are radically consistent, curiously easy, and refreshingly human.
• Partner with Creatives, Strategists and Project Managers and other team members to develop effective end-to-end customer experiences across all channels.
• Have a deep understanding of the the target customers.
• Learn to understand brand guidelines
• Review and interpret creative briefs along side members of your experience design team
• Understand customer goals, business requirements, technical constraints, and be able to work within project parameters.
• Work in an agile environment
• Develop original messaging concepts and unexpected creative solutions that uphold the personality and intent of the company's voice
• Write scripts for video content and call centers, instructional copy, and marketing copy that adheres to the company's voice.
Experience and requirements:
• At least 7+ years experience writing for interactive brand, campaign and e-commerce experiences.
• Background in Financial Services is a MUST
• Mobile & Web writing preferred
• Portfolio that represents a range of writing styles, subject matter, and length
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Film or related field.
• Excellent command of grammar, word usage, syntax, and common colloquialisms
• Intimate knowledge of Word, Excel, In-Design and other common software platforms
• Basic knowledge of webpage HTML
• Appreciation for interaction design, site architecture, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation.
• Experienced knowledge of the possibilities and limitations of web technologies. Knowledge of mobile platforms and technologies is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and can articulate creative concepts to the internal team and clients.
• Impressive communication/presentation skills, including the ability to sell ideas to varying audiences.
• Proven leadership and management skills
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
** 12 MONTH CONTRACT **