Vitamin T is currently recruiting for a UX Architect to work with a top ad agency in the metro Detroit area. This is a full-time, contract (6+ months with possibility of extension) position offering top pay and the opportunity to work on a globally recognized brand.
What you’ll do:
The Senior User Experience Architect guides the team through user-centered design activities, blending business & user goals to create the ideal online experience. Will document this process and is responsible for the final information structure. Common project deliverables are personas, use-case scenarios, content inventory, workflow diagrams, phasing plans, site maps, wireframes, digital prototypes, functional specifications, editorial and information design recommendations.
What you’ll have:
- 4+ years professional experience as an interactive designer, user experience designer, information architect, or interactive architect.
- Portfolio of work REQUIRED.
- Include examples of all areas of interaction design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display).
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Preferred, BA/BS required or years of professional experience in Human Factors, Psychology, Design, user interface design, or related field.
Not for you? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards