Our client is currently seeking a User Experience Architect to join their team for an initial 6 month assignment with a good likelihood of extension. The User Experience Architect will be responsible for updating the user flows and overall site hierarchy for the client site. This person should be comfortable taking an existing product and building a roadmap of logical feature rollouts while operating inside of an existing enterprise design system.
This work will mainly focus on the administrative side of the site. The site will be going through multiple releases to upgrade the various user flows – enrollment, log in, company management, reporting, booking, loyalty management, etc. The UX Architect will be responsible for updating existing features as well as mapping net new functionality.
- Ideate and solution compelling Digital Customer Experiences for Customer-facing digital channels. Lead holistic digital insights gathering practice to ensure the user's voice is represented in new digital development projects through requirements and wireframes.
- Understand and augment user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives and trends
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional groups, including Digital Strategy, UX designers, business owners, technology and Customer Insights to develop sound recommendations, refine, and improve Digital Customer experience programs and the user experience
- Create complete wireframes and user interaction functionality documentation
- Executes on scalable solutions for long term success and proactively prepares for the future
- Makes recommendations to drive business strategy forward and follows through against promised timelines
- Understands big picture and impacts with a focus on future state. Provides solutions and recommendations for issues
- Tells a compelling and relevant story that conveys well thought-out recommendations, creates a point of view, presents with poise and confidence
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7 + years experience in a related field required
- 3 + years experience as a User Experience Architect (not designer) required
- Expert in use cases, flow diagrams, wireframes, and detailed error documentation creation for complex web builds required
- Is adaptable to evolving business needs and a changing environment
- Solution oriented; positively impacts the environment of his or her direct team and Marketing department
- Experience working with development and understanding of HTML and CSS preferred, although this role will not be highly technical from a code development standpoint.
- Expertise in some sort of wireframing tool is required. (Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Balsamic, Azure, Visio, etc).
- Experience with industry standard methods (card sorting, heuristic evaluations, cognitive walkthroughs, etc) required.
- Demonstrated ability reorganizing and optimizing large systems
- Proven ability to work independently and make decisions without management review
- Communicates effectively by listening intently, questioning appropriately, and articulating clearly in both written and verbal formats
- Handles high volumes of work with ability to prioritize effectively and hit promised timelines
- Ability to demonstrate high emotional intelligence in various situations dealing with both Customers and fellow Employees