- 3+ years experience
- Contract 3-6 months with potential for hire
- Deliverables- redoing vendor portal and retail portal for renowned health care insurance client
- Will travel to Detroit to be onsite to client 2 days per week, one overnight. Hotel is located onsite.
- Should have experience in responsive/mobile, app experience a bonus
- Previous experience in healthcare or insurance ideal
- Should be good not just doing research/methodology upfront, but also execution and implementation (have been seeing candidates with research background that focuses on the upfront, but lack implementation)
- Should be client facing
- Must be committed and want to grow and work in unique culture of innovation and be open minded to working with this company's methodology
- Digital agency experience good, consulting background a bonus
- Interview process; phone screen, then a few in person interviews
Our consultant agency client has an immediate opening for a contract UX Strategist/Information Architect. This person will work closely with the MD team of engagement leads, researchers, designers and design thinkers to help our clients define and refine their new products with a user-centered focus.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background across the broad spectrum of User Experience disciplines, along with a specific area where they provide subject matter expertise. Each of our engagements poses wide-ranging and often ambiguous problems that require a flexible toolset, so this is NOT a position for a narrowly specialized practitioner. If you are ready to dig into design challenges in a highly collaborative environment, let us know.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs