This candidate will support our in-house staff to conduct usability research out of the Toledo, OH lab. The person must be experienced in conducting usability sessions, primarily of website and mobile apps.
Responsibilties can include:
• Attend and participate in the project kick-off meeting (initial discovery of project needs)
• Consult with the project team to develop a participant screener
• Consult with the project team to develop task and details list for user testing
• Consult with the project team to develop debrief questions for each task and post usability test debrief
• Develop a prototype (possibility) but design experience is a big plus
• Conduct a walk-through of a usability session to work out any issues/concerns
• Take notes during usability sessions
• Conduct usability sessions with participants
• Participate in debrief meetings at the end of each milestone/project
• Work with our usability staff to create a final usability report
Our client is open to seeing candidates who are able to work both on and offsite, but must be close enough to get to the Toledo headquarters when needed. Junior-level candidates are going to be considered, as long as they have built a portfolio of projects within this field through schooling, internships or graduate studies. Preferred minimum of 2-3 years of experience within this field.
Contract will be for 3-6 months at first, either part or full-time, and depending on the needs, there could be a potential to extend.