We are an innovative team creating breakthrough solutions, that will change how people live and work in the era of Artificial Intelligence. Our charter is to amplify human ingenuity by intelligent technology, that will unlock the next profound leap for humanity. We thrive to bring useful, usable, desirable and harmonious design to every person and organization on a planet.
We are seeking a motivated, experienced and customer-focused Senior Design Researcher, who is passionate about conversational interfaces, chat bots and artificial intelligence.
In this role, you will work closely with the interdisciplinary team of designers and program managers, to research and inform the path for the next generation of intelligent, conversational, self-service customer service experiences. As a Senior Design Researcher, you will have the opportunity to employ the wide range of research methodologies including field research, in-lab usability studies, moderated and unmoderated prototype testing and survey research. You will have the opportunity to contribute new methods, patterns and practices that contribute to the User Research community.
The successful candidate will need to think strategically, have strong research practices, and be able to target and present research findings to the variety of different audiences. You will need to be able to juggle multiple deliverables – from quick preference tests to longitudinal studies, fitting schedule of the agile development team, customer deployment dates and product planning roadmaps with shifting priorities. Additionally, you will need to be detail oriented and thorough in your approach to the research protocol, but flexible enough to work within time and product constrains. Most importantly, you will need to be a passionate advocate for users and able to demonstrate how design research leads to measurable business value.
Your experience should demonstrate ability to handle research approach to complex and novel user experiences, creativity, leadership and excellent execution.
- At least 5+ years of experience in the technology industry conducting user research
- Advanced degree in Human Computer Interactions, Human Factors or Human Factors Psychology, Psychology or Industrial Engineering
- Solid knowledge of the landscape of user research methodologies – best practices and hands on experience with usability studies, interviews, site visits, surveys, card sorts etc.
- Experience generating research plans and scripts, defining and tracking user experience metrics, and independently running the studies as a moderator
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies is a must. Strong written and oral communication skills are required
Preferred Qualifications (not required)
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with user testing of conversational user interfaces
- Field area knowledge related to chat bots creation and management is desired, but not required