In this role at a large global tech company, you will conduct user and market research to understand the needs and desires of your target audience. Research, document and deliver detailed reviews of competitive products including analysis of product features, design, perceived strengths and weaknesses. Research, document and deliver detailed reviews of the company's products including comparisons to past, current and future competitive offerings. Document and present recommendations based on research and analysis. Work with the supervising Usability Engineer or Manager in identifying and addressing critical usability issues.
This role will focus on gaming hardware. A passion for gaming is a must!
• Work in consumer electronics system testing and user experience testing, with a focus on test case creation, test prioritization, bug resolution, and reporting
• Take ownership of assigned hardware programs and be responsible for user research deliverables and schedules while working together with internal and external development teams, lab technicians, local and remote test houses
• Work closely with operations and PM teams to manage team program schedule
• A passion for gaming and game systems that extends to an architectural understanding of the products
• Perform test analysis within JMP and large datasets in Excel with a demonstrated strength in user test design
• Skills in design research, hardware test design, project management in a hardware engineering development and test setting
• Must have excellent communication and documentation skills