We are looking for a Usability Researcher to conduct user and market research to understand the needs and desires of our target audience. Research, document and deliver detailed reviews of competitive products including analysis of product features, design, perceived strengths and weaknesses. Research, document and deliver detailed reviews of the company's SW products including comparisons to past, current and future competitive offerings. Document and present recommendations based on research and analysis. Work with the supervising Usability Engineer or Manager in identifying and addressing critical usability issues.
About the Team/Project
These are the most-high profile products within the company! The design team reports directly into the VP so the team is accountable for the design as much as the designer is. The changes made to the SW are huge right now, and the person selected for this role will get an opportunity to have impact on these products.
- 3-5 years of experience in researching and Qualitative and Quantitative, analytical work
- 1+ year experience working in the Tech industry (ideally enterprise level)
- 3+ years’ experience giving presentations and/or leading communication (PowerPoint, leading meetings, presenting their research findings)
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (Psychology, HCI, HCDE) with Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with team sharing and cloud storage SW
- Ovo Studios experience