We are looking for a User Experience Researcher who will be primarily responsible for designing, conducting, analyzing, and presenting the results of research efforts that support Service employees as they work toward enabling every company to be a digital business.
- Create usability study plans and related materials.
- Conduct usability study research on-site, within the field, and remotely.
- Willingness to secure and schedule internal employees for research engagements.
- Create and conduct additional qualitative forms of user research (interviews, contextual inquiry, and diary studies).
- Create and conduct quantitative research (surveys, card sorts/tree tests/taxonomy studies).
- Analyze research data and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Create professional research debriefs, and conduct research debriefs for project team/stakeholders.
- Actively and quickly build domain knowledge to improve the impact and quality of research.
- Work with the UX project team, program teammates, and key stakeholders to create user research plans.
- High competency with MS Office suite
- Familiarity with Axure (and/or prototyping tools) and comfortable facilitating usability studies which utilize prototypes generated from within these tools.
- Willingness to work in an environment with high ambiguity – must be a motivated and confident self-starter that is willing to creatively solve problems and remove roadblocks.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- True user advocacy– willing to defend the user and our user research data in front of stakeholders who may have competing interests.
- Passionate about user-centered design.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in User Researcher
- Experience facilitating User Research – can take many forms – surveys, studies.
- Experience leading the research end-to-end.
- Experience consolidating research findings into actionable analysis
- Experience dealing with ambiguity. Ideally you will have worked in a fast-paced environment.
- Background in Psychology preferred