Our photo and camera apps are used by millions of people every day. Capturing, viewing and sharing photos has always been a critical part of our digital lives and as an industry we have only scratched the surface of what is possible. Come join us and help realize our dream of delivering the most impact on experiences to our customers. We are looking for a passionate and innovative User Researcher who can help leverage their experience and expertise with qualitative and quantitative research methodology. You should be able to influence products to improve the user-experience by driving insights generated from applied user research into the development process.
Areas of Ownership
· Designs, forecasts, and conducts user research studies, communicates effectively with the engineering team
· Demonstrates the ability to consider cost, timeline, and philosophy to determine the appropriate research method to apply to an outstanding research question
· Collaborate closely with peers to generate effective research plans and ensure results
· Triangulate across qualitative & quantitative research, instrumentation data, and other sources of customer insight
· Activate research findings throughout the entire product design cycle, leading to innovative and outstanding products for our customers that are fueled by a clear understanding of customer needs, habits, behaviors, and beliefs.
· Help design and analyze top level KPIs and metrics for the apps
· 2+ years of hands-on experience conducting user- or human-centered research
· A BA/BS in Psychology (cognitive, experimental, or social), human-computer interaction or experience in Human Factors is required
· A working knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods including experimental design, questionnaire research, data analyses, and data synthesis. Statistical analysis is an asset here
· A history of research planning and execution; measurable impact on the product experiences; influence product processes to ensure products remain customer-focused
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs