The University Recruiting team is looking for a recruiter to focus on hiring for technical positions. You’ll be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and internal clients. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient. You need hands-on recruiting experience and will be required to develop strong relationships across the organization, working collaboratively with clients, peers, and central teams.
- Drive the candidate recruitment process and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Keep candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process.
- Partner with University Programs to execute targeted on-campus events to drive pipeline growth
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change and seeking out additional responsibilities.
- Problem-solve through challenges, make appropriate decisions and consistently seek out innovative solutions
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Passion for improving the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters.
- Demonstrated ability to use analysis to drive recommendations and implement solutions to promote ongoing improvements to our recruitment efforts based on client needs.
- Strong passion for campus recruiting and working with candidates from diverse backgrounds who are starting their careers, experience closing candidates and negotiating compensation packages
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs