Aquent is currently assisting our Fortune 500 client in their search for a Unica Developer / Program Manager to work a 10 month assignment on-site at their Atlanta, GA headquarters. The Unica Developer will need exceptional SQL skills as well as a strong recent background in Unica.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders to understand their overall campaign requirements, including the ability to advise stakeholders on the availability of data needed to define segmentation groups.
- Project management within a Database Marketing function, including the ability to define core project tasks and ensure critical-path tasks/dependencies are completed on time so as to ensure on-time delivery of campaign management lists to the channel execution vendors.
- Working proficiency with Unica Campaign, Optimize and interact including the design and set-up of workflows and the ability to mentor other team members on design best practices and process improvement techniques.
- Proactively leading the process to gather list pull and data segmentation requirements related to planned marketing programs
- Identifying/ and remediating issues along the campaign development lifecycle
- Collaborating with members of the marketing data solutions and IT teams to source data needed for campaign segmentation criteria
- Developing technical design specifications required to properly set-up the campaign within the Unica Campaign application
- Designing campaign management workflows within Unica Campaign to support test and learn objectives as well as efficient list generation