Unica Analyst - Contract - Retailer
I have a great opportunity for a Unica Analyst to join the team of one of Australia's leading health and beauty retailers. The system they use is complex so you must be a subject matter expert when it comes to setting up campaigns in IBM's Unica system. The contract is to start ASAP and to run until April 2019.
Please note, the client is based in Melbourne's South-Eastern suburbs. They are also unable to sponsor, so require full Australian working rights.
- Set up target groups (as briefed by Campaign Manager & CRM Manager) using IBM Unica
- Create and execute IBM Unica/IBM Campaign, understanding and creating complex processes in IBM Unica / IBM Campaign
- Be a subject matter expert for the company on data sources, becoming very familiar with database, email and preference data including understanding key business rules that drive campaign and reporting outputs
- Offer a Consultant-type approach with the company and the agency
- Lead troubleshooting of campaign count issues, questions and research
- Technical experience in SQL and preferably planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Technical experience in IBM Unica / IBM Campaign
- It is important the candidate has experience working in a fast paced similar retail type environment, also preference to those with consulting experience
KNOWLEDGE & ABILITY
- Consultative approach to campaign planning and execution, making recommendations to deliver increased value of marketing operations.
- Unica/IBM Campaign and strong SQL experience
- Monitoring quality control on campaign deliverables, ensuring the team is following quality control procedures