START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: BELLEVUE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 TRAVEL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL UX/VISUAL DESIGNER! **
The team is seeking a customer-focused Sr. UX/Visual Designer to join us. The creative and production team builds innovative creative solutions for our retail, loyalty, and brand teams. We help our customers find the best promotions we have to offer.
- You will help to lead how we communicate to customers at the top of the funnel and at the post purchase funnel phases of the customer lifecycle.
- You will work closely with Designers, Engineers, Merchandising, and Brand teams to build compelling designs.
- This position requires strong organizational skills, ability to scope projects, web expertise, exceptional design ability, typographic skills, and acute attention to detail.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
- Acting as design liaison between design and retail business teams
- Work with the UX and Visual Design team’s to design campaigns and experiences from initial concept to released product
- Work within existing style guidelines and expand upon them
- In-depth knowledge of UX best practices, creative styles and brand standards so as to allow for exploration into new patterns and practices
- Work cross-functionally with other creative leadership, designers, developers, merchandisers, and brand teams
- Fulfilling multiple project requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
- Four years of relevant experience designing campaigns ads for web and mobile
- BA/BS in Design or equivalent
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, CSS, HTML, and Invision
- Strong conceptual development skills with the ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Solid understanding of usability, UI/UX, campaign design and interaction design
- Possess exceptional understanding of style guidelines, typography, design processes, and creative workflow
- Care more about successful outcomes and happy users than your design vision
- Comfortable giving and receiving critical design feedback
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Committed to meeting deadlines and skilled at handling multiple projects simultaneously