The role of Usability Engineer leads the strategy and methodology of User Experience testing across lines of business. This leader will ensure the quality of UX Design as it relates to touch devices. websites, user interfaces, applications and digital marketing.
• Create usability test plans and research to deliver a best-in-class digital customer experience
• Provide directional oversight of usability programs/research to ensure alignment to business objectives and act as subject matter expert for line of business
• Execute user research strategy, from planning, recruiting, design, conducting the research, analysis and report
• Manage multiple line of business projects and competing priorities
• Develop scalable research and testing strategies for devices, sites, and interfaces
• Foster an innovative usability practice built upon trust, respect and collaboration
• Represent Usability & Digital Services Team in Leadership Meetings and Governance
• Collaborate with other user experience consultants to leverage collective best practices
• Contribute to building an internal user research consulting practices that delivers insights of high relevancy that drives tangible business outcomes
• Assist team in managing the lab equipment, computers, devices and software, ensuring all are up to date and functional for testing
• Manage the lab inventory and order supplies, promotional items, user incentives, etc. Report out on inventory purchases on a monthly basis.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs