We are looking for an experienced designer to be the design owner and strategic partner with the technology and product teams on our key initiatives. Someone who is passionate about developing strategies based off of insights of real people, has the mastery of their craft to turn these insights into beautifully designed products (both interactions and visuals) and inspires the organization by showing/prototyping what is possible before it is built.
Let users lead the way. Our users inform where we are going. Our teams focus on listening to users, and letting their needs guide us to the best solutions. It’s important for us to know we are solving for real people and not just the loudest voice in the room.
• Design, including whiteboard sketches, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, animations and redlines
• Interview users, gather requirements, present your designs, and explain the reasoning behind design decisions
• Contribute to the growth of the Product Design team through critiques, brainstorms, discussions and recommendations
Required Qualifications & Experience
• You have 5+ years of related experience designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies.
• 5+ years of practical product design (UX and UI) experience
• Solid understanding of interaction design fundamentals and best practices for responsive design.
• You have a people-focused design mentality.
• Even though you have incredible chops, you are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback.
• Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test. You’re a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.