Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Sr. UX Designer in Dallas, TX.
Local candidates to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered for this role.
- Assist in leading the product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, prototyping and mocking up user experiences for our digital properties.
- Work with internal stakeholders to perform user, A/B and Multivariate testing in efforts to reduce CPL and increase conversion rates.
- Contribute to design, technical and functional documentation such as detailed architectural and design documents as requested.
- Participate in project planning, meetings and evaluate project actives for compliance with design/development guidelines and UX/UI Standards
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Previous experience in leading a team of UX/UI Designers and Developers
- Ability to define, architect and implement UX solutions based on stakeholders’ requirements and designs
- Extensive experience in using UX best practices to design and develop solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Expert level experience with industry-standard digital tools, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Axure, Web UI toolkits and/or other interaction prototyping tools
- Knowledge of React and/or React Native is a MUST