Our agency client are looking for a permanent (or temp to perm) UX/UI designer to join their team and work on a variety of projects, the initial project being a heavy data project for an engineering business, the next projects may be ecommerce or brand/product focused, a real variety!
They are looking for some one who could join them ASAP on a temp to perm or a permanent basis depending on your situation.
As an experienced UX Designer, you’ll be happy to work in collaboration with lead/seniors & be responsible for the user experience for the digital products and services across the product life cycle; from information gathering, research and concept development, to producing wireframes and UX deliverables (60%) You will work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders, in the digital team and wider business. You will be responsible for designing and developing outstanding products and services and your expertise will ensure the UX output meets usability, accessibility, design and quality standards.
You will also have a strong back ground in UI/Visual (40%) and be happy to take work through, working with multi disciplinary team you will be taking people[ on user-interface journeys and understanding the interaction design elements as well.
As a UX/UI Designer you will:
- Have a mix of User Experience and User Interface design skills – including interaction and Information Architecture design, psychology and user-centred design principles.
- Advanced skills in prototyping and mapping tools (e.g. Axure, Omnigraffle, Sketch)
- Possess a passion for all things design, with the ability to demonstrate this passion through your work and when communicating with business stakeholders
- Work within an Agile multi-disciplinary teams to design and deliver user-interface designs and journeys across website, app and other digital platforms.
- Work closely with a wide range of people from across the client businesses to understand and interpret requirements, identify opportunities, and communicate design strategy and rationale.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- During your practice you’ll apply user-centred approaches to address complex design problems and provide solid design solutions. You will have a portfolio of case studies that demonstrate your approach and showcase that you know when to conduct suitable analysis or evaluations to help define problems that need solving.
- Motivated self starter; problem solver, enjoys creating something new.
- Action orientated with a clear focus on delivery.
- Proven ability in dealing with and presenting to senior management teams
- Experience of working within a fast-paced and deadline-focused environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Salary is dependant on experience but will be in the range of £45-55k, based on your experience.
If this sounds like a role in which you could add real value from day one, as well grow and develop your skills for the future, don't hesitate to call or email me for a confidential chat about next steps, I'd love to see an up to date CV ad case study portfolio as well as a covering note detailing your relevant experience.