A financial company in the heart of London, are looking for a strong UI/UX Designer to contribute to and help shape digital propositions.
You will be responsible for the front end design and customer experience of acquisition and customer management experience, working with prospective new retailers, existing retailers and internal teams to deliver top end customer experience. This role requires a hardworking, motivated and deadline driven individual with a passion for digital design.
- Establish the target customer experience for Digital Propositions.
- Develop digital solutions and output (e.g. hi-res mock-ups/prototypes solutions) that communicate how the Digital Propositions should look and behave.
- Design interactive frontend features and communicate to the development team constantly to help produce working prototypes in a timely manner.
- Work with retailers and internal stakeholders to deliver the digital customer experience.
- Work with Product Owners to build out and deliver Product Roadmap strategy.
- Design eye-catching icons, typography and graphics to pixel perfection.
- Conduct user research and practicing user centred design.
Skills & Experience:
- A strong portfolio explaining clearly the project areas worked on
- Extensive knowledge in the use of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Invision, Marvel
- Expert level knowledge of designing for responsive web and mobile App
- In depth knowledge of UI and UX, with a portfolio demonstrating innovation in this space
- Adapted at maximising online conversion based on user experience, insight, benchmarking and analytics
- Working knowledge of the development process, common libraries, frameworks and coding methodologies
- Brilliant with typography
- Some understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 and the possibilities they create for developing rich user interfaces is an advantage
- Experience with working as part of an Agile team (SCRUM/KANBAN)