Based in Downtown Toronto, our team of exceptional technologists and designers work in collaboration to create solutions leveraging the latest technology, for nearly all consumer devices and platforms, including: iOS, Android, Windows, Xbox, Roku, Smart TV, and more.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will play a key role in conceptualizing, planning, designing consumer applications for some of the most distinguished media brands in the world.
Our fun and dynamic team make for a relaxed, easy-going environment in which people can enjoy themselves while watching their ideas turn to reality; adding up to limitless professional and personal growth.
A strong portfolio demonstrating some of your recent successes including work samples that shows your process and a high attention to detail is a must.
The UX/UI Designer acts as a creative resource on a project (s), with responsibilities that include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for the content layout, pixel perfect visual appearance and usability design on all projects
• Strong concept development, graphic design ability and attention to details
• Lead all phases of creative work from concept through production
• Ensuring that all deliverables are produced to the highest standard in terms of: layout, visual appearance, branding requirements, and user experience / user interface best practices
• Being an effective communicator and an active listener, capturing feedback, details, and inputs, and demonstrating it in the work produced.
• Having very strong skills using the latest tools for interactive design and layout, including: Photoshop, Illustrator and others.
• Being a proactive learner, seeking out information that affects your job and industry including:
• Design related diploma or degree;
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience
• Amazing Portfolio
• Strong knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator. InDesign is a plus.
• Good understanding of UX principals.
• Solid team and communication skills
• Must have excellent problem solving skills and love UX challenges.
• Must be self-motivated and able to multi-task
• Ability to learn new tools and guidelines quickly
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs