will provide design execution and delivery on web and interactive projects, contribute to mobile design initiatives and TV platforms. Working in collaboration with technical and editorial stakeholders you will support execution and delivery of solutions
that balance user needs with business goals and technology capabilities. You will also seek to exploit the opportunities for innovative visual design offered by new and emerging technology and social platforms. We are looking for someone who will
have the design experience and flexibility to execute on quick iterative releases yet still have a passion for design being pixel perfect and have established aesthetic.
• Work with Art Director/Creative Director to complete design elements of projects according to an agreed brief (i.e. schedules, resources etc.) with a high degree of independence delivering innovative, engaging and world class design solutions
• Work with key senior editorial staff, reporters, researchers and client side programmers to conceptualize and produce rich visual narratives and interactive experiences.
• Stay up-to-date with trends in visual communication, especially web design standards and social news and media sites.
• Work with internal project stakeholders to define information architecture, navigation, labeling and design standards for visualizations & interactive features.
Must be attentive to detail and able to identify gaps and friction points that contribute to a poor user experience (cross-browser issues, cross-platform issues)
• Take a user-centered approach in concepting and crafting design solutions that meet both user needs and product strategy requirements
• Must be attentive to detail and able to identify gaps and friction points that contribute to a poor user experience (crossbrowser issues, cross-platform issues)