• Collaborate with production, code, design, and art in a highly iterative environment
• Rapidly develop flow, mocks, wireframes, and interactive prototypes to prove UI features
• Support new features iterating from concept to release
• Coordinate with User Testing group to help tune user’s experience based on early, recurring feedback sessions.
• 1-4 years developing UI for mobile devices (tablet, phone)
• Demonstrable experience with flow, mocks, wireframe, motion design, and animation
• Illustrator, Photoshop and/or other software experience for prototyping and production
• Self-motivated team player with a passion for great UI, UX and problem solving
• Ability to turn feedback and criticism from across the team into actionable solutions while maintaining a collaborative approach
• Experience with mobile game platforms and design best practices.
• Experience with Unity
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Additional Information Focus on Unity and mobile.
Layout, wire framing, actual content creation, setting up stuff in Unity for programmers to work off of.
1. Strong traditional art skills, layout capabilities, strong unity skills- don’t need to define technical constraints.
2. ICON creation
3. Mobile is a nice to have.
4. Gaming background would be nice- web design or app design. UX for web, knowing mobile interface.
5. 2 to 3 years.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs