A client here in NYC is looking for a UX/UI Designer for a freelance role starting ASAP through September 30th for about 8-10 weeks.
Looking for someone:
- with health & beauty industry experience
- capable of nice visuals working within an existing design system
- mobile web (responsive
- Consumer Experience is REQUIRED
- 40/hr per week
- Senior level
- Design files created as part of the ongoing and iterative sprint planning process (we work in Sketch and InVision). Sketch experience required, InVision a plus but not required.
Duration: now through September 30 (~8–10 weeks)
Client is a beauty site focused on the future of beauty, driven by a fun and informative content strategy from a world-class editorial team. As part of the experience, readers can connect with providers of advanced treatments such as cosmetic injectables to book consultations. You'll participate in the software development sprint process and deliver product design comps for new features on an ongoing and iterative basis (from wireframes to pixel-perfect comps depending on requirements). Collaborate with PMs and engineers as well as appropriate stakeholders (editors, marketing) to update designs or work together to find new solutions.
Some points to take about:
- This client is launching a Stealth Consumer Lifestyle /Beauty Venture. This venture is fully funded and driven by our client, a market leader in the Beauty space.
- You will design mobile/web apps, content and user experiences from the ground up in an extremely collaborative, fast-moving, entrepreneurial culture. Your designs will have potential to reach millions of consumers.