Vitamin T has an exciting opportunity for a UX/UI Designer with an awesome client in Atlanta. This is a full time, on-site, contract to permanent opportunity. Looking for someone with a strong background in constructing sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, as well as understanding business requirements and technical limitations. The UX/UI Designer must be comfortable working in dynamic, fast paced environment collaborating across all internal departments.
- Four or more years of UX/UI design experience.
- Strong presentation and communication skills to work with clients to understand requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile first and responsive web design.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A clear understanding of the importance of User Centered Design and design thinking.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great UX design. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends, technologies, and other areas of design innovation.
- Be team oriented with the ability to work independently and assertively to meet aggressive deadlines.
Apply today to learn more!