PART TIME: ~20 hrs/wk
* eCommerce experience strongly preferred *
Our client, a respectable retail brand is is seeking an experienced UX /UI researcher and designer to work alongside their Senior User Experience Engineer to design and develop best-in-class digital customer experiences and effective internal tools and systems.
You will be comfortable executing on all aspects of user-centred design from interaction design, user research and persona creation, to information architecture, visual hierarchy, graphic design and process flow development across all digital device types.
What you'll do...
● Advocacy: you have incredible empathy for the end-user and make it your mission to design frictionless and rewarding digital experiences; you champion data-informed design decisions
● User Research and Testing: you have an arsenal of qualitative and quantitative tactics and tools to satiate your keen interest in how users interact and respond to your digital designs so you can create effective and elegant solutions
● Experimentation: you thrive within a culture of continuous testing and learning to quickly deliver customer value, optimize results or redirect the course towards success
● Innovation: you think outside-the-box; you strive to seek new opportunities and solutions to customer problems because building their emotional connection gives you a sense of achievement
● Collaborate: you fundamentally believe cross-functional collaboration is necessary to extract the best ideas and creative solutions
o You’re an equal partner to your engineering and product management counterparts when defining the product strategy
o You’re an expert at leading cross-functional team members through brainstorming sessions like Google Design Sprint
● Design: you are able to translate customer and business requirements into a clean, refined aesthetic with considerations to usability, simplicity, and consistency while balancing specific branding needs and optimizing for key business metrics