We are working with a global Fortune 50 company that leads its industry in technology, innovation and customer experience and are looking for a UX Designer to join their Creative Services team located in their Seattle, WA location.
This role will help create effective and beautiful user experiences that adhere to client’s identity guidelines, and leverage industry best thinking around user experience design. This position will help define next-generation usability practices for internal-facing web properties.
• Work closely with project managers and creative directors as part of a creative team, to deliver communication and marketing-oriented web experiences that are intuitive and meaningful upon first use
• Create and iterate using wireframes, mockups and other methods to tune user experience prior to settling on design elements
• Develop consistent, intuitive architectures that help business partners structure content consistent with the experiences they are trying to convey
• Proficient use of Axure and Sketch for creating dynamic prototypes
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Proficiency in developing wireframes and layouts based on notional architectures
• Proficiency in developing content architectures that help users intuitively know how to navigate a web property
• Strong consultative approach to working alongside teammates and clients
• Strong design fundamentals, specifically tuned to digital environments, with an eye towards responsive, multiple device oriented properties
• Strong attention to detail, and comfort with taking minimal initial direction and working alongside teammates to develop best-in-class final products
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints
• Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment
• Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing
3+ years relevant industry experience and Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Background Screen + Drug Screen
To be considered, along with resume, submit links to digital portfolio highlighting previous work.