An overly exciting opportunity has come available at one of Aquent's largest clients in Basking Ridge, NJ! If you are an experienced UX/UI Designer, you will not want to miss out on considering this opportunity.
A brand new, in-house creative ad agency is being established and as a member of this team, you’ll have the ability to marry strong design fundamentals, user-centric principles, and brand vocabulary. You should be at home in iterative design sprints, various research methods, and design communication techniques to collaboratively arrive at beautiful and highly accessible solutions.
• Design one or more products within the ecosystem
• Seamlessly join various teams at any point within a product cycle to take designs to pixel perfect end states
• Work well with various digital product teams with differing priorities and criteria
• Work with the design team to develop visual north stars in multiple digital product categories
• Work with design team on digital product specific style guides
• Asset production through photo editing, manipulation, and resizing
• Quality control and audit digital builds for design integrity
• Market digital product and features to users so they clearly understand the benefits
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 2 years experience building prototypes and early stage rapid development.
- Strong proficiency in Sketch
- Should have working knowledge of UX
• Experience designing awesome sites or apps
• High proficiency in image manipulation and respective tools such as Photoshop
• High proficiency in vector art creation and respective tools such as Illustrator
• High proficiency with standard digital design tools such as Sketch
• Self-motivated and able to manage schedule against multiple milestones and release dates
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
***Candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.***
Candidate must present their work in case study format and be able to explain their design process.