*****UX/UI hybrid role with a primary focus on UI. Mobile Web/Application design experience is beneficial. Must have good working knowledge of Web usability concepts.*****
Our client is seeking a UX/UI designer with a focus on customer experience and interaction design. Candidates for this role should be knowledgeable in usability concepts for web design and able to perform Heuristic evaluations of existing user flows to determine opportunity and deliver solutions for site optimization.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, combined with an aptitude for collaboration and open communication. This candidate has advanced design and visualization background with attention to detail, the ability to adapt to changing situations and tight deadlines, and is focused on delivering both highly analytical and creative ideas to the design.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Communicate, conceptualize and collaborate with stakeholders on a variety of design projects to serve the needs of our customers and the business, while maintaining and establishing brand standards.
• Work directly with strategists and developers to ensure consistency across all areas of the website.
• Keep up with industry standards to create exemplary project deliverables including heuristic evaluations, wireframes, etc.
• Design user experiences for multiple digital channels, including mobile websites and apps, tablets, social platforms, etc.
• Coordinate deliverables with other team resources in addition to managing own schedule; Able to create estimates for potential project work.
• Ability to understand complex business issues and develop solutions to simplify these for end users.
• Ability to influence groups to adapt the best solutions and to develop wise compromises when necessary.
• Ability to find answers to difficult questions and inform design decisions through self-guided research.
• Must be a quick learner, a self-motivator, a hard worker, a systematic and critical thinker, a problem-solver, and an excellent collaborator with other internal teams.