We are looking for an experienced creative and technically savvy UX/UI Designer. You will work within collaborative cross-functional project teams to design web properties and applications and be expected to contribute to the visual design, while adhering to brand standards. Your user-centered design process will positively impact the overall user experience.
- Primarily responsible for high-quality user interface designs, mock-ups and layouts for both new and existing web templates, applications and emerging platforms
- Understand user workflow/interactions and translate business and product requirements to interface design and support the development teams through the product release process
- Create wireframes, mockups, sitemaps, storyboards, prototypes and user flows that accommodate both responsive and adaptive layouts
- Design as well as work closely with developers to implement and test new websites, UIs and landing pages
- Use research to backup design decisions and create intuitive user interfaces and interactions using best practices
- Delivering designs within given time and budget constraints with input from multiple disciplines such as brand, marketing and IT Requirements: Very strong portfolio (B2B samples a plus)
- UI/UX design experience for a large company
- 5+ years’ design and interactive work experience with enterprise-sized websites. Agency experience a plus.
- Proficient with: Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, InVision, Browserstack and Microsoft Office. Sketch experience preferred.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of current UX and web design best practices
- Clear and concise communicator with excellent verbal, written and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment on multiple projects
- Enthusiastic, proactive, highly motivated and very detail-oriented individual
- Some background in web development, while not required is helpful and preferred