- Understanding the business problem in terms of the user. Define, document, and maintain UI and design standards, guidelines and interaction patterns (to be utilized/followed by the software development team) for key/common software and mobile app screen components and user actions to ensure high-quality and consistent UI across software applications Working with the team to realize that experience in the digital space.
- Someone who loves to connect with users and stakeholders and want to see the outcome of their design.
- Create and maintain comprehensive CSS code library with modularity at the top of mind.
- Define a plan for and lead the comprehensive UX/UI redesign of the company’s product portfolio, including defining a user-centered information architecture
Required Qualifications & Experience
- App design experience
- 5+ years of experience in software UX/UI design for desktop and mobile applications
- 2+ years of experience leading successful, comprehensive software UX/UI redesign projects that entailed IA re-works
- 2+ years of experience developing, documenting, and maintaining software UI standards
- 2+ years of experience utilizing wireframing software, such as Balsamiq, InVision, or similar software