Our client, a large non-profit in the D.C. area, is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their Digital Strategy and Operations team.
This UX/UI Designer will create highly intuitive, elegant, user-centric design solutions. Designs will corporate current best practices for usability, user engagement, responsive design, SEO, and optimized web page performance. The ideal candidate has strong experience collaborating with cross functional teams to translate business needs and user goals into intuitive and engaging experiences, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile, iterative environment.
* Design end-to-end user experiences for multiple projects.
Projects will require:
* Experience user flows
* Shape and create wire frames based on business needs
* Creating functional prototypes (designers can use software of their choice)
* Detailed, annotated, functional requirements/specifications
* Design and bring to color wire frames, and communicate/hand off appropriate files to developers
* Work with product managers, program managers, and developers to estimate scope and establish priorities
* Work closely with developers to maintain functional integrity throughout implementation
* Proven experience designing for a responsive environment
* Experience designing in Photoshop, illustrator, and or Sketch
* Experience creating wireframes in Axure, illustrator, or other comparable software
* Familiar using grids (Bootstrap etc)
* Must have a digital portfolio to show examples of wire frames and visual designs
* Self-motivated with strong communication skills
* Proven ability to work as part of a team, and proactive asking questions, etc
* Well organized and effective time management