One of our Fortune 500 Clients is looking for a Jr. -Midl Level UX/UI Designer in their Charlotte office. User Experience Designers work on projects for major consumer-facing and financial advisor-facing platforms. As a part of our team, you’ll provide key user experience deliverables that seamlessly guide our customers through simple end-to-end experiences. You’ll research, design and test customer-focused solutions for a variety of digital properties while maintaining consistency of design patterns.
The ideal candidate is passionate and deeply committed to the evangelizing for the customer. Has an unswerving desire to design easy-to-use experiences that are simple and intelligent with a user-centered approach. You’ll collaborate with other creative souls, like Pixel Passionate Interaction Designers, Fearless Visual Designers, Code Crushing Developers, Detail-Oriented Content Strategists, “Get the Job Done” Project Managers and other key stakeholders. We want someone who is ready to soak up as much from this fast-paced friendly environment as they contribute with amazing design and never ending curiosity. A portfolio is required.
Mgr is looking for these in a talent:
• our team is collaborative
• delivers on time with excellence
• wants to learn
• strong communication skills
• ability to assess user needs based on research, data, and user challenges
• ability to diagram solutions using wireframes, user flows, etc.
• ability to measure success with UX metrics
• Strong attention to detail
• strong presentation skills
• a storyteller
• should show wireframes
• should show user flows
• should show thought process
• ability to communicate project challenges
• ability to communicate solutions
• ability to communicate metrics
Nice to haves but not required:
• does not need to have a super in depth UI experience but a good to have
• data visualization is a plus but not needed