PAY: Up to 72.61/hr.
6 month contract on-site at client location
*****Portfolio link needs to be on the resume*****
Seeking UI/UX Designer to augment team for six months and is able to self-start, discover new project requirements and show leadership as they take on new projects. Additionally will help to define the user model, user interface, and user experience for new and existing products and features.
Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, designs, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related product design field.
Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces. Strong visual and interaction design skills and sense.
Demonstrated experience working closely and successfully with engineers and product managers.
- Take ownership of one or more parts of the product user experience, designing the interactions and interfaces.
- Create documentation (including design rules, pixel perfect mockups, animations) that enables software developers to build software that fosters a delightful user experience.
- Collaborate with and develop mutual respect and trust with product managers, engineers, researchers and designers.
- Participate in user experience research and usability studies.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- BS degree in psychology, visual design, communications, computer science and/or equivalent 3 years UX designer experience
- 3-5 years of experience as UX Designer
- Full life cycle (from concept to launch) of design
- Strong visual design skills demonstrated in portfolio
- Sound design ability and experience demonstrated in portfolio
- Experience designing across multiple device types and contexts (desktop, mobile, accessories).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
PAY: Up to 72.61/hr.